What can be done with scarring on my ear? (Photos)

I had surgery about 8months ago and i waited to see if it got better but nothing has changed. I need your point of view if there's anything that can be done.

Scar treatment

Thank you for your photos. Occasionally large or hypertrophic scars can occur after surgery. If this is determined to be the cause, then there may be several options to improving the scar from steroid injection, microneedling procedures, to scar re-excision. It is best to have a thorough examination to determine what treatment is best. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Physician

Scar on Ear -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Peels, Skin Care

Lasers, fillers, and peels can be used to improve this area.  Please see an expert for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.