Scar tissue formed on knuckle after healing from a lasteration to the tendon in the index finger. (Photo)

A few years ago glass cut into the tendon of my finger. It made an upside down "U" shape slice and after the healing process was done, I attended physical therapy to regain the strength in my finger. The end result was scar tissue forming in the knuckle of my index finger. Can this excess tissue be romoved? If so, is the surgery minor? Can scar revision improve this? Thank you

Finger Scar Solutions --Fraxel, microneedling/prp, VIVA, Vascular Laser (ProYellow, VBeam)

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert. Scars can be improved with surgery, lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer