Will scar revision improve the look of my original scar? (Photo)

Hi, I had a mole, below my eye, removed about seven months ago. I now have a small hole, about 5mm in diameter and very pink skin where the mole was removed. I am planning on having the scar revised, reopened and replaced with a thin line. I think this is the best option as I am very doubtful that the scar will heal by itself. Will this replacement scar look better, or Is there any chance that the original scar may go away on its own?

Scar on Forehead -- Fraxel, Microneedling/PRP, Bellafill

This can be improved with a combination approach of laser, needling, and fillers.  Sometimes subcision also helps.  I suggest a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Scar Revision

I would wait at least six months to see if there is any improvement.  If there is no improvement then I would consider scar revision and possibly laser removal.  Please consult an expert in scar revision.

Scar revision

I appreciate your question.
If its been 7 months, most likely its not going to markedly improve.
It might be time for a revision or maybe there are other options
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz