Does saline over the muscle Implants removed and lifted hurt any less when recovering? (photos)

I have no doubt my 11 year old saline over the muscle implants are making me sick and I want them out.I will also need a lift.I got them when I was in top shape and since my health declined I've gained quit a bit of weight. So I'm left with extra huge boobs I want them out but my question is when I remove them now feel more energetic then start to work out and loose weight will they sag again even though my nipples will be higher?

Illness

The position of your implants is not going to affect the pain.  

The only way to know is have your implants removed.  Breast implant removal should be performed with complete en bloc capsulectomy. The capsule should not be left in place or the space will not heal. In patients that believe that their implants are causing them illness, leaving the capsule behind will not result in any improvement in their symptoms.  After the explantation with capsulectomy is healed, you can develop an plan for further surgery if it is warranted and is safe from a technical standpoint.

Removal

With implant removal, you may also need a lift. I would suggest finding a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Explant

Thank you for your question and pictures.  If the surgeon performs a lift at the same time as the explantation you should have a nice shape and end result.  Make sure you see plenty of before/after photos from your surgeon so you can see what their work.  Also it is important especially with this surgery that you go to someone that does a lot of explantation surgeries. Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Explant

Normally removal of implants does not lead to severe pain from surgery. Drains should be used after to prevent seroma formation. A lift can be performed at the same time 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS