My face looks droopy and saggy. 26 yr old, 100 lb woman and don't want to try and surgical method so early in life. (photos)

Any exercise, face serum or cream suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Droopy and Saggy Face

I would suggest a volumizing filler to lift your mild sagging cheeks. You can also benefit from Thermage. Please seek out advice from an expert. Best of Luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Ways to give face appearance of lift

Thanks so much for your question! The good news is that there are several options, each of which could help alone or in combination.

Very often people see drop in the lower face because of changes above. Your pictures don't entirely show your cheeks/cheekbones, but you can think of the upper face as scaffolding over which your skin is a dropcloth that drapes. If you lose some of the scaffolding, you'll see the dropcloth drooping more. The addition of a little or lot of fillers in your cheeks could give more lift in your upper face and even give a more dramatic and defined look to your very attractive slender face.

Improved skin tone and elasticity is great for everyone at any age. A combination of BBL and Halo could increase the amount of collagen and 'snap' to your skin, also helping restore that luminosity that we all associate with younger skin.

Finally, thread lifts are a great way to help lift the lower face in someone who isn't ready or is too young for surgery. It's also a great way to lift without having to add too much filler or volume so that you don't end up looking over filled.

All the best to you as you sort out what is the best solution for you. For any of these solutions, make sure you seek out someone with experience and good referrals.

Rebecca Gelber, MD
Incline Village Physician

Nonsurgical Cheek Augmentation With Volumizing Fillers Can Help Improve Mild Mid Facial Sagging

Unfortunately, photos showing the upper face would have been helpful, but it doesn't appear that any aggressive invasive surgical procedures are needed at this time in your case. Often just a little nonsurgical augmentation with a volumizing filler can lift mildly sagging cheeks sufficiently to secondarily improve the slight downturning seen at the corners of the mouth. Alternatively, if the cheeks are fine, and sufficiently full, as may be the case here, the corners (angles) of the mouth can be elevated directly with the filler. My choice for this in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice would be Restylane Lyft and in my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers are available, Hyaluronica 2. Be sure to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician and ask to see his/her before and after photos before proceeding. Best of luck.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Thermage

Your facial droopiness would be helped with Thermage.  This is non-invasive and would work well for you.  Also, a little Botox under the lips would help also.  Seek out a consult with a board-certified surgeon.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Face drooping and young

If your face drooping and you are too young for a face and neck lift, you can consider a thread lift which is done under local in the office. Please see examples below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

26 years old, 100lbs and my face looks droopy and saggy.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I see your areas of concern and at your young age I would recommend a series of different types of treatment.  I would first ensure that you are appropriately hydrating during s the course of the day.  This will improve your skin tone and complexion.  Then start a good skin care regimen that incorporates use of a retinol and sunblock, and augment this with a series of chemical peels.  Lastly, to help reshape, elevate, and increase the volume of your soft tissues, use dermal fillers into your cheeks.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to maximize your results. 

Face looks saggy?

Thank you for sharing this question and photos. I suggest adding some volume and relaxing some muscles to "lift" some of the saggy parts of the face. The down turned corners of the mouth stand out the most and a combination of dermal filler and neuromodulator to relax the depressor muscle of the corner of the mouth. You should prepare yourself appropriately before having injections to minimize bruising and swelling. 

Best wishes, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Ultherapy for Non-Surgical Skin Tightening

One of the best non-surgical solutions available is Ultherapy, a form of ultrasound skin tightening. This alternative to surgery helps improve skin laxity and correct poor skin quality.

Ultherapy is performed with no incisions and minor discomfort and has little to no downtime with results can last anywhere from a year to up to 3 years. 

When you are exploring the options of a facial procedure, make sure that you also explore the right type of cosmetic physician to perform your procedure. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon who is experienced in addressing non-surgical concerns related to the head, face, and neck. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

26 year old

Hi there, my suggestion would be to explore fillers to address the issues you are describing. What's great is that the results are instant and can last up to 2 years, depending on the filler. A good filler to restore volume in the cheeks is Voluma, most clients need about 2 syringes to instantly look younger.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Great options

Great question. You are young, but this is when we start to see these facial changes and now is the time to take preventative measures. I would consider a hyaluronic acid filler, just enough to revolumize. This would pick up the deepening fold. It would be great to see how the apple of your cheek is, I often find that revolumizing this part of the face can help lift the lower facical contours and will have a more natural look. For tightening consider a light treatment with Ultherapy to stimulate new collagen. Best, Dr. P.

Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD, FAAD
Great Neck Dermatologic Surgeon