Any safe suggestion of procedure to have thinner and sexier body? (Photos)

Hi I'm 20 years old 5'0 tall and 130lbs and I've always wanted to be skinny with big boobs and big butt, i heard about body fat transfer to boobs or butt and now im wondering if im a good candidate because i really really want to have the ideal body like the celebrities. Please help me know whats the best procedure to have the best results

How to improve body contour

From your photos, to improve your body contour, aside from losing some weight and exercise, liposuction of various areas of your body would go a long way.  I would avoid fat injections to your buttocks.

How to improve body contour

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Perfect candidate for full body lipo and fat transfer

you are absolutely correct, to make you sexier you will require full body liposuction (arms,armpits,abdomen,back,flanks,lateral thighs,medial thighs) and transfer to your buttocks and breast. If you do not have enough fat for both, you can consider adding an implant). A consultation will allow to gauge how much fat you will have to transfer.

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I appreciate your question

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Safest way to a sexier body

is to become more physically fit with exercise routines and watching your diet.  This will take time and effort but it will provide you with a leaner look.  Then you can ask for procedures to further take you closer to your goals of being like a celebrity.  And exercise and dieting is just so much healthier for you.

Safest way to a sexier body

A thin and sexy body

Thank you for your photo. In order to achieve a total body transformation, it is important to have the right anatomy, lifestyle, and procedures to achieve your goals. Your skeletal and muscle structure will be the main factor in your ideal body shape. Lifestyle choices such as diet and exercise and skin care will help you get closer to your ideal body shape. Finally surgical procedures can be used to enhance or improve areas that diet and exercise cannot do alone. That being said, fat transfer is one way to change your body shape. This is particularly popular for the buttock area. Implants are more reliable and more commonly used to enhance breasts than fat transfer. It is important to have a thorough examination and discussion with your plastic surgeon to create a safe and reasonable treatment plan to achieve the results you are looking for. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

A thin and sexy body

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery