Is it safe to have laser hair removal two weeks after Thermiva?

Yes to laser hair removal

Thank you for your question and yes it should be totally safe for you to resume laser hair removal treatments after your ThermiVa treatment. Congratulations and best of luck-our patients are loving their results.

Yes totally safe

Thank you fro your question and yes I do not see any reason why you cannot undergo laser hair removal post TheriVa treatment.This is what makes these non surgical lasers so attractive for patients.  They offer effective treatment with minimal downtime or risks.

Safe for hair removal after Thermiva

Yes it will be safe to have laster hair removal two weeks after a Thermiva treatment.  There is no downtime after a Thermiva treatment, and laser hair removal is not shown to affect the results either way.  If you personally feel comfortable since having Thermiva and are ready for hair removal, go for it.

ThermiVa is a great treatment in that there are really no activity restrictions following a treatment. Laser hair removal 2 weeks after a ThermiVa treatment is perfectly acceptable. In fact, they can even be performed the same depending on your comfort level and where the laser hair removal is being performed.
I hope this answer is helpful! Best of luck.

Tracy Leong, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal and ThermiVa

Hi and thank you for your question!

Yes, it is totally safe to have ThermiVa and proceed with laser hair removal treatments. There are no contraindication to these procedures being done together. I think waiting 1-2 weeks between is a reasonable amount of time.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Laser Hair Removal After ThermiVa

Yes, it is perfectly safe to have laser hair removal 2 weeks after ThermiVa.  There are no restrictions after a ThermiVa treatment.  If you are having some sensitivity after the treatment, wait a few days.  But since the hair removal is 2 weeks later, you should be fine.  Good luck!

Janet M. Neigel, MD
Livingston Oculoplastic Surgeon

This won't be a problem for you.  Thermiva has no downtime and there no issues with laser hair removal.

You're able to resume any and all activity following ThermiVa

Hello and thank you for asking this very good question! How awesome is it that you’re having all of these great treatments- right?! The good news is that you are definitely ok to have laser hair removal 2 weeks following your ThermiVa treatment! There are no restrictions for you (or anyone) immediately following ThermiVa treatment; just one of the many amazing things about the treatment.

I wish you all the best,
Jenn Harrington, MD

Laser hair removal after ThermiVa

There is no downtime after your ThermiVa treatment, so you may proceed safely with your laser hair removal treatment.  If you had any sensitivity after the treatment, it would be advised to wait until that normalizes for your comfort, but if none is present then proceed as scheduled.

Camille Cash, MD

Laser hair removal after Thermiva

Hello lvsa,
Yes, its safe to have laser hair removal after Thermiva, especially since you're now 2 weeks out.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist