Is it safe to have filler after laser damage?

Is it safe to use hyaluronic acid fillers after laser treatments that's caused damage 3 years ago causing damage to cells and elastin? Would the skin still be able to snap back once filler wears off?

Dermafiller after laser

Thanks for your question. It is very difficult to answer your question without assessment your face. If you have developed scar,keloid or hyper pigmentation after laser, you are at risk to make more damage with any treatment such as dermafiller . In most of the cases they can still do other aesthetic and cosmetic treatments after minor laser side effects .I highly recommend to see an expert physician for a good evaluation and assessment 

Toronto Physician

Filler after laser

Dear Yas, thank you for your question. Yes,
it is generally safe to inject filler at the atrophic or damaged skin
after laser damage or any other scar (as long as the healing is completed and there
is no active lesion). As hyaluronic acid fillers slowly and gradually gets
broken down by the body, the skin goes back to what it used to be. I hope it
helps and thanks!

Elham Jafari, MD
Irvine Physician