Ruined results of Vaser with breast aug swelling? (Photo)

I had vaser liposuction 18 days ago, I began to see results after just three days, I could see definition and after one week looked great.. See picture.. I then had a breast augmentation 9 days ago.. Ever since I have looked very swollen and the stomach area looks lumpy and uneven .. It looks completely different! I don't see any definition anymore. Is this normal? I understand I should expect swelling because of the breast Aug.. But have I ruined my results?! Also very strange lump below belly button

Swelling After Liposuction And Breast Augmentation

Swelling after liposuction and breast augmentation is normal. Expect swelling from liposuction to resolve significantly by 6-8 weeks after surgery and to reach a final result anywhere from 6-12 months. Breast augmentation done within 2 weeks will contribute to the initial swelling from your liposuction and add on to the recovery time. Share your concerns with your surgeon and reassess at around 8-12 weeks after surgery.

Sacramento Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

VASER takes months to see the final outcome especially if a hi definition procedure was done.  You need lymphatic massage, hyperbaric oxygen and RF treatments at the early post operative phase to ensure the results stay. I suggest you see an expert, you are liely very swollen and you have to ensure you do not have a seroma.  Best, Dr. Emer