Are there risks or side effects associated with FemTouch?

Femtouch Laser for Vaginal Health

There is a potential side effect with most any procedure; however, we have had no known side effects in my practice with Femtouch.  This is a C02 fractional laser and has made many of our patients very happy.  It is truly the state of the art vaginal rejuvenation procedure.  

Femtouch Laser for Vaginal Health

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Femtouch treatment

There are virtually no side effects. It's really amazing. Femtouch by Lumenis is the most advanced laser available to treat a variety of symptoms related to women’s health. In our practice we have seen patients with dramatic improvements in vaginal dryness, laxity, sexual satisfaction (both the patient and her partner) as well as stress urinary incontinence and even urinary tract infections. Seek out an experienced provider in your area to learn more.

Femtouch treatment

None whatsoever

My patients absolutely love the results they have been getting with Femtouch. Were using it as a standalone procedure and in combination with labiaplasty. We're also doing it on my bio identical hormone therapy patients. On the older patients ,I usually recommend three treatments spaced four weeks apart. Not only does it increase vascularity to the vagina, which increases lubrication, it also tightens the vaginal wall and improves minor symptoms of stress urinary incontinence

None whatsoever

FemTouch Risks?

Hello and thank you for your question. There may be some skin irritation to the labia following your FemTouch procedure that can last 2-3 days. There is a very small risk of bleeding and infection. If you experience herpes outbreaks it is recommended to treat with Valtrex prior to treatment. FemTouch is a very safe procedure.

Best, Dr Faraz

FemTouch Risks?

Best, Dr Faraz

Side Effects of FemTouch

Most of our patients do not experience any side effects with FemTouch. The effects that have been reported are generally mild and include discharge, irritation or light spotting after the procedure.

Side Effects of FemTouch

FemTouch side effects

There are very few side effects or risks associated with the FemTouch laser procedure. Typically patients will experience a slight discharge and possible some mild staining, but often patients have no side effects at all. We have not had any complications whatsoever as a result of the procedure.

Randye Karmin, MD
Miami OB/GYN

FemTouch side effects

Randye Karmin, MD
Miami OB/GYN

Risks?

We have zero problems so far with the FemTouch. Patients report better vaginal lubrication, better bladder control and significant improvement in sexual response

Strick Mays, MD
Crestview Physician

Risks?

Strick Mays, MD
Crestview Physician

Post Treatment - FemTouch

The FemTouch device is incredibly safe when performed by a trained professional. Typically the side-effects of FemTouch are mild discharge for approximately 2 -3 days. Furthermore, patients should refrain from intercourse for one week. There is little to no pain during the procedure itself. It is important to note that the ultimate benefits of the treatment are no experienced until after the second or third treatment.

Post Treatment - FemTouch