Are there risks or side effects associated with FemTouch?

None whatsoever

My patients absolutely love the results they have been getting with Femtouch. Were using it as a standalone procedure and in combination with labiaplasty. We're also doing it on my bio identical hormone therapy patients. On the older patients ,I usually recommend three treatments spaced four weeks apart. Not only does it increase vascularity to the vagina, which increases lubrication, it also tightens the vaginal wall and improves minor symptoms of stress urinary incontinence

FemTouch Risks?

Hello and thank you for your question. There may be some skin irritation to the labia following your FemTouch procedure that can last 2-3 days. There is a very small risk of bleeding and infection. If you experience herpes outbreaks it is recommended to treat with Valtrex prior to treatment. FemTouch is a very safe procedure.

Best, Dr Faraz

Side Effects of FemTouch

Most of our patients do not experience any side effects with FemTouch. The effects that have been reported are generally mild and include discharge, irritation or light spotting after the procedure.

FemTouch side effects

There are very few side effects or risks associated with the FemTouch laser procedure. Typically patients will experience a slight discharge and possible some mild staining, but often patients have no side effects at all. We have not had any complications whatsoever as a result of the procedure.

Risks?

We have zero problems so far with the FemTouch. Patients report better vaginal lubrication, better bladder control and significant improvement in sexual response

Post Treatment - FemTouch

The FemTouch device is incredibly safe when performed by a trained professional. Typically the side-effects of FemTouch are mild discharge for approximately 2 -3 days. Furthermore, patients should refrain from intercourse for one week. There is little to no pain during the procedure itself. It is important to note that the ultimate benefits of the treatment are no experienced until after the second or third treatment.

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician