What are the risks of diVa vaginal laser treatment?

Are there any risks or side effects from diVa vaginal rejuvenation treatments?

Is diVa safe?

diVa vaginal laser therapy is very safe, and precise!. Also one of the reasons that I chose the diVa over some of the other vaginal lasers it that the diVa laser is placed into a disposable vaginal insert. This significantly improves the aseptic technique.  

Pensacola Urogynecologist

No adverse events reported

To my knowledge and in my experience there have been no adverse events with DiVa.  I tell patients to expect some clear discharge or spotting for the first 24-48 hours and perhaps the sensation of dryness.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Is it safe?

There have been no adverse effects reported. DiVa is very safe and effective. It is the world's first and only Hybrid Fractional Laser. 

Andrea Schiller, MD
Royal Oak OB/GYN

Diva for vaginal rejuvenation

The diVa procedure is very safe and effective.  You can expect to be in the office for 30 minutes or so.  The first 20 minutes are for numbing and changing into a gown.  The procedure itself takes 3-5 minutes and there is no manipulation of the machine during the procedure like the other lasers on the market.  Also, the portion of the laser that is inserted is disposable making it very hygienic.  You will experience so spotting for a day or two.  There can be a mild pressure sensation for an hour or two after the procedure as well.  We don't recommend vaginal intercourse or submerging in water for a few days.  Other than that, not much else to expect or worry about.All the best!Sheila Nazarian, MD

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

In regard to side effects of Diva procedure

As of now, there have been no adverse effects reported, although some women will experience spotting for about 48 hours.

Rakesh Nanda, MD
Columbus Physician