How to get rid of this awful looking spot on my face? (Photos)

I have this one spot to the right of my nose with 4 small "increases". I think I have this for like 2 years now. I tried diamond microdermabrasion because I thought that will remove layer for layer but it didn't do anything. Then I went over to try microneedling with 1mm. Just started 2,5 weeks ago, so have only done it once so far and don't know if that will help. Few days ago I also started to use a microdermabrasion creme. Does anyone see what it could be and how to treat it?

Not Awful, but we can definitely improve the appearance-Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, fillers, skincare

It may take more than one session and a combination of treatments to see improvement for this area.  I recommend using lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers and quality skincare. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Remove Increases

These increases look like they could be treated with microneedling to correct the underlying issue. A topical medication could be prescribed by your dermatologist to assist as well. I recommend scheduling a visit with your dermatologist for the topical and your aesthetics provider for the microneedling.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician