BEST Rhinoplasty surgeon in California/ USA to work on wide and long nose ? (photos)

So every surgeons work i have looked at post side photos rather than front. I am more concerned about how the nose looks from the front. I have a wide nose which is quite long too but haven't seen many doctors result on that type of nose which looks natural and not "piggy". I want a defined kim kardashian/ariana grande type of nose. My nose can be described as being wide and long and having a bulky tip.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Rhinoplasty Goal

Giving any surgeon the title of "best" rhinoplasty surgeon is subjective at best.  As a patient, the best thing to do is to seek out experienced rhinoplasty specialists, go on ~3 in-person consultations, and choose the "best" surgeon for your nose.I would need to see more photos or your nose but your cosmetic concerns are something that can be addressed and improved with rhinoplasty.  While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist experienced with tip refinement in order to achieve the best results possible.

Donald B. Yoo, MD