I've had 2 rhinoplasty procedures, is it possible for my nose to look like my natural nose again? (Photos)

Hello, my natural nose was very thin and curved inwards. During a botched primary rhinoplasty my front view became wide and shapeless. The bones were not broken, but it was overshortened and several grafts were placed in the tip. I recently had a rib graft revision to restore length, and this included extended spreader grafts. I still wonder if it can be made to curve inwards again? Is it the upper lateral cartilages that make the mid portion wide?

Getting back natural nose

It is tough to see just from the one angle photograph, but I would recommend visiting with a revision rhinoplasty surgeon to see what they think is possible. Usually grafts can be thinned or changed in some way to achieve the desired results. 

Best of luck

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon