Rhinoplasty and lips sewed back? (Photo)

Hello I need a doctor to help me with a perfect rhinoplasty IAM African American obviously and I need a rhinoplasty because I want my Noise to complement my face I'll post photos below of what im expecting ps : I want to love my nose job I don't want to have to go visit another doctor because the 1st surgeon messed up my nose . I also want smaller a lips I want them sewed back. Hopefully I can get a responsible price on that cause I want that done ASAP please doctors help me out

Hello and thank you for sharing your concerns. It is possible to receive rhinoplasty for a smaller and more refined nose. However, it depends on the thickness of your skin and the anatomy of your nose that you already have. From the picture you provided, you have a wide base and a soft tip which can greatly benefit from rhinoplasty. Results vary and you should seek consultation from a board-certified surgeon in your area who specializes in rhinoplasty or have had extensive experience. I wish you the best of luck!

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

African American Rhinoplasty - Augmentation Rhinoplasty

With just a frontal photo it is a little difficult to see the other aspects of your nose. However, it seems that you have a wide base, and not as much tip definition as you may like. Going to a board certified rhinoplasty surgeon who specializes in African American, Asian, or augmentation rhinoplasty would be very beneficial as your cartilage, bone, and skin soft tissue envelope are all unique. Common grafting techniques used for African American rhinoplasty can include rib cartilage, as well as dorsal augmentation with diced cartilage fascia (DCF) implant which does not include foreign materials. As for the lips, a lip reduction surgery may be possible. For both aspects, it would be best to have an in person consultation to best evaluate your nose and lips. Good luck!!

Grace Lee Peng, MD

Afro-American rhinoplasty

Your nose can certainly be refined.  Also, your lips can be reduced.  In-office imaging can help you ascertain what is possible.  Best wishes. 

David Alessi, MD

AA rhinoplasty and lip reduction?

AA rhinoplasty and lip reduction? These can give u a more attractive and feminine appearance. See several surgeons in consultation and go with the one whose noses you like. However u will not have a Caucasian nose but rather one that is a good looking AA nose. Your lips can be reduced as well. 

Beautiful Nose and Lips

Although your nose and lips are both beautiful, if you want them re-sized and/or re-shaped, my recommendation is to enlist the services of a surgeon holding him or herself to the highest standards.  Search on surgery.org (ASAPS members) for a doctor who shows in his or her gallery noses you like.  Then go for consult(s) with specific requested changes.  Your well articulated requests help the surgeon understand what you want and deliver a result you're happy with, thus diminishing the necessity for revision procedures.

Women pay lots of $$ for lips like yours, and still cannot get them.  You have them naturally: large, full, symmetric, with sensuous well defined features.

Steve Laverson, MD