Rhinoplasty to fix tethered nose? (photos)

My upper lip is stretched because of my nose and I don't like the look of it at all. Can rhinoplasty fox this? I have posted some photos to illustrate my desired results. Also my nose is slightly crooked and it pulls the upper lip to the right. Will straightening the nose straighten the lip as well?

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

Dear etana, An in office consultation would best determine if the lip asymmetry is related to your deviated septum. With that said, your imaging photograph is very realistic and should be attainable in the hands of an expert rhinoplasty surgeon. Seek consultation with some experts and have imaging performed to make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page and then review the surgeons before and after photographs of noses similar to yours to ensure natural looking rhinoplasty results. See some examples in the link below and video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Nasal tip de-projection

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a nasal tip de-projection.  Your nose can also be straightened at the same time.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty to Fx Tethered Nose

A rhinoplasty can be done to straighten your nose. The contour of the nasal and upper lip junction  is probably secondary to a long septum or prominent nasal spine which can be corrected as part of the rhinoplasty procedure. Your morphed results are very realistic and achievable. I need to examine you to determine if your lip asymmetry is related to your nasal deviation.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD