Rhinoplasty, Chin Reduction and Jaw Implants? All Three Combined (Photo)

Hello My name is Gio, I would like to get all of the three procedures done at once, which I may ask if it's possible? To get all of the above 3 procedures done at the same time? I appreciate all opinions by you but prefer if you could stick with my choices thank you. Open to ideas. And if you guys could give me an estimate of the price for all three? Would most plastic surgeons do all of the above three procedures or do they mostly stick with Rhinoplasty and Chin adjustments? Thank you.

Rhinoplasty combined with other procedures

you are an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty.  The jaw surgery I feel would be less beneficial.  Although your chin could be shaved down a little and might make a slight improvement, the jaw implants are definitely not worthwhile.  If cost is an issue I would recommend only having the rhinoplasty performed.   The other procedures will not be worth the expense involved.

Rhinoplasty, Chin Reduction, and Jaw Implant

Hello. Thank you for all of your questions. Having all three procedures done at once is possible, but comes with many risks. You should seek consultation with a board-certified surgeon who can better assess you and provide accurate options and results for your specific needs.Best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for the question and I would go on complimentary consultations where they take your photos digitally and then alter them to show you what can and what cannot be accomplished and how it might look
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Rhinoplasty, Chin Reduction and Jaw Implants? All Three Combined

Dear Gio I agree that a rhinoplasty and chin reduction would both be beneficial and can be done safely at the same time. Jaw implants require more information. In general, jaw angle implants are more prone to mobilization and asymmetry and should be placed in specific cases when the the benefits are clear and outweigh the risks.Look for an experienced and well trained surgeon. See more than one consultation and make a well informed decision.

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin reduction done at the same time.

Rhinoplasty and chin reduction done at the same time.  I think that these two procedures will give you what you want if you have them done by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Look at before and after pictures on my website and others to see what type of surgery results they get. Then make an appointment for several consultations with the surgeons   The estimated cost   Would be $10-$12,000. 

Chin, Nose and Jaw Angles

The combination of rhinoplasty, chin osteotomy and jaw angle implants would and should be done all at the same time. Collectively they will produce a great facial change and better facial proportions. All three done together will be in the range of $18,000 to $22,000 for all costs.