Looking for rev Facelift spec. in LA or Orange County Calif for composite facelift. Any suggestions? (photos)

Looking for a doctor in LA or Orange County that specializes in rev face lifts that would address the mid face and malar crescents, jowling and neck laxity. I have a full face already so I don't want fat transfer to the malar area indentation/separation. Is there anyone that specialises in a technique called composite who is in Southern California? Thank you
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Revision facelift

A deep plane facelift should achieve the improvement you describe, although I would caution you that no facelift can 100% reliably improve the malar mound/crescent area; this is a notoriously difficult area to improve. Frequently laser resurfacing provides a nice improvement in the malar area by tightening the loose skin that sags somewhat and casts shadows on the skin below it. For a revision facelift surgeon in LA I would consult with Dr. Andrew Frankel. If you can travel for your procedure we have numerous patients that do so. 

Hope that helps and best wishes, 

Dr. Donath 

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Picking The Best Cosmetic Surgeon

Hi there, I can not really give you specific information, but I can at least point you to an article that may help when you do fine one.

There are a few others as well,but this may be helpful. See the link below. 

Dr James Bonaparte 

James Bonaparte, MD, MSc, FRCSC
Ottawa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Facelift

To find a plastic surgeon with expertise in revision facelifts, look at many many photos to start. You should also get copies of your operative reports as this can be very helpful to the plastic surgeon you select. The video attached provides suggestions on how to select a plastic surgeon for a facelift.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Facelift

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a few surgeons in Southern California and choose a surgeon based on your rapport/comfort as well as the surgeon's expertise, education credentials, patient testimonials, before and after photos and experience.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Looking for a composite lift

After reviewing your photos a facelift that improves, your cheek, jowls and neck will offer you benefit. I would not suggest that you inquire about any named facelift procedure, but rather consult with the appropriate Specialist and view pre and post operative patients. Discuss your concerns, specifically addressing these areas.

Your facelift can be performed using a composite type of lift without fat transfer.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon