Can I still use my retainers to put one crooked tooth back in place? (Photos)

I've had braces for 4 years and I recently have took them off . I lost my retainers and haven't worn them for at least a month now and I see one tooth already overlapping another . If I get another retainer , would my tooth be able to shift back into place ? Or would I have to get braces again?

Your retainers

Unfortunately your retainers will be not be able to move your teeth in a straight position.Retainer only hold teeth in the position they were made in, and don't have any ability to move teeth. Your would need to consider orthodontics. The good news is that there are clear alternatives to traditional braces, like the invisalign which can help to re align your teeth in a straight position once again. All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist