Is it possible to restructure my chin area this way? (photos)

I photoshopped my photo to demonstrate exactly what I want (I want the right). Is this possible with surgery or fillers? I hate the pockets around my chin, I've hated them since I was in middle school. I feel the cause is the way my jaw is structered from the bones. Thank you for any input.

Restructure of chin.

Hello. It looks like you are trying to eliminate the mental labial fold below the lip. If that is the case, fillers or fat can be used to reduce prominence of this fold. It is posible that a genioplasty procedure to heighten the chin would provide a permanent solution. I would have to see more photos and x-rays. 

Chin contour

it is possible o use tissue fillers or a more permanent implant strip under the area to contour it.  Proper review of the underlying chin boney anatomy is important as well as the angles of the lower teeth.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon