Which product is better for lip enhancement, Restylane vs Juvederm?

What lasts longer in the lips, Restalyne or Juvederm? I know ppl say they last the same amount of time and the most important thing is to get a skilled injector etc. but does one last even slightly longer? Also, I am a professional singer - will the movement around my face cause the HA to fade faster post injection?
Hi There,

Here’s a link to some questions that may help you with your research:

Juvederm vs Restylane
Search Results for Restylane vs Juvederm

Hopefully this helps!

Juvederm or Restylane for the lips

Juvederm lasts a little longer than Restylane after the first injection.  With successive injections, they both tend to last an extended period of time in the lips after about the 3rd injection.  The product chosen depends on the anatomy, age and goals of the patient.  Typically movement does make the filler resorb quicker.  Results vary on an individual basis with respect to longevity.

Bethesda Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip enhancement with Restylane vs Juvederm

Lips can be enhanced through either filler, Restylane or Juvederm.  Juvederm tends to last a little longer than Restylane.  The choice of the right filler depends on the volume wanted and the shape of the lips as well.  For the best cosmetic results choosing the right injector is important since through the consultation the right filler will be chosen and injected properly.