Removing tattoos with dermabrasion?

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to remove a tattoo with dermabrasion? I have tried tried other methods already (lasers, tatt2away) but with poor results. The tattoo is a small one on the hand, and if I can remove it with dermabrasion I would like too know if that's possible. The fact it will leave a scar is not a problem for me since I have got it from earlier treatments already. Best,

Dermabrasion

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. The goal of dermabrasion is to create a smoother and more youthful appearance of the skin. It can be used as a supplementary therapy for tattoo removal, although there are other primary solutions for tattoo removal. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon