Can this be removed? (Photo)

Can this birthmark/Mole be removed? It makes me feel less confident around people and I just want to feel normal and this is why I want it removed. And if I do get this removed will it leave a scar?

CALM birthmark and lasers vs moles

If this is a CALM birthmark, lasers can help, watch video link. You may need a few sessions, knowing that not all birthmarks respond to laser. Surgery can help, if this were to be undertaken, serial excisions can reduce the size of the scar. All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologist, Brisbane,Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Birthmark Removal -- Laser Treatments (pulsed dye / V Beam, Yellow Laser)

Birthmarks can be improved with laser treatment or tattoo lasers. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Birthmark Removal

Hi Jambetto.  It looks very likely that it would be removable with q-switched lasers.  To see examples of brown birthmark removal, click on the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD