Remove Radiesse from nose surgically in Southern California?
Doctor Answers 8
Seek treatment in So Cal in Santa Monica
See the link below.
Radiesse In Nose and Bad Result
#Radiesse #Juvederm #Restylane - Remove Radiesse from nose
I'd suggest that you first confirm that it was Radiesse that was injected (that may be hard for you to do) and then consider a non-invasive diagnostic test (such as an MRI) to try to see exactly what is going on. Surgical treatment in that space - the nose - risks leaving you with additional deformities. If it's indicated it may have to be done, but I would try to make that a last resort.
You should of course be assessed in person for a full and complete evaluation, including treatment options.
I hope that this helps and good luck,
Dr. Alan Engler
Member of #RealSelf100
You might also like...
Radiesse removal from the nose?
Removal of Radiesse
Radiesse in the nose
- Sometimes Radiesse can be dissolved with sterile water, not saline or steroids
- It's also interesting that it gets red and irritated
- We should also make sure there isn't a low level infection
- If the water fails after a couple of attempts, surgery is also a possibility
- Seek out a rhinoplasty specialist who can address your concerns
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.