How does removal of armpit sweat glances work?

I used to get botox to stop the extreme sweating under my arms. I cannot wear anything with sleeves even if its winter thats how bad I sweat and different cant wear any color other than black. How does this sweat glance removal work? I live in Los Angeles area and Im looking for a doctor and pricing?

Treatments for Hyperhidrosis

Thank you for your question JujuBeats143. Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, is a common condition that affects 1.3 million people in the United States. Botox works well to treat hyperhidrosis. It can be used on the underarms, palms, or soles. People enjoy their results for 6-12 months, which is longer than when Botox is used on the face (3-4 months). The more treatments a person gets, the longer it lasts.
Miradry is an alternate treatment using microwave energy that is more permanent and requires one to two treatments. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Remove sweaty armpits with MiraDry

Sweat and odor glands under the arms are removed safely with MiraDry® proprietary electromagnetic technology.

MiraDry® is the only FDA cleared aesthetic treatment for the permanent elimination of underarm sweat and odor glands. Considered a one-to- two treatment protocol, Miradry is a quick, in-office treatment providing immediate and permanent sweat and odor elimination with minimal to no downtime. Most patients have 50% reduction in sweat and odor after the first treatment, and another 30% reduction in a 2nd treatment, which can be performed 1-2 months later.     In our practice, treatments will always be individually customized.

Laurie A. Casas, MD, FACS

MiraDry is great for underarm sweating

In the recent past, we used to do suction curettage, where sweat glands were removed. 

miraDry is a better procedure where underarm sweat glands are destroyed with microwave energy.

miraDry in Santa Monica at Kare Plastic Surgery.

Dr H Karamanoukian

How does Miradry work

Miradry utilizes a very focused pulse of microwave energy to destroy sweat glands in the underarm area.  Our patients have been extremely satisfied with results from the treatment.  Unlike Botox that only lasts a few months, Miradry is a permanent solution.

Grant Stevens, MD

MiraDry: remove armpit sweat

miraDry: remove armpit sweat
The energy source in miraDry is directed to the sweat and odor glands and destroys them.
As a docto and miraDry patient ... i strongly recommend this treatment for you

Call BioSpa in Newport Beach