How much regrowth power does 1 drop of 5% minoxidil have?

Hair Loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Spironolactone

One drop of minoxidil will likely not give you any improvement. Minoxidil should be applied like hair coloring with a small amount spread onto the scalp. Best, Dr. Emer

Minoxidil

I don't know if any, anywhere will tell you the 'power' of one drop of minoxidil. I would guess that one drop placed over and over again in the same place and rubbed into the scalp, might produce some hair growth. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

What unit of regrowth power would be satisfactory for the question you pose? How would you compare it with other treatments?

What unit of regrowth power would be satisfactory for the question you pose?  How would you compare it with other treatments?

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How much regrowth power

Question is nonsense because minoxidil %5 does not cause new hair regrowth .I have never seen that . it just thicken the native hair and help stop the loss of hair .I dont know what is the power of one drop ?

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon