Refund - is my surgeon charging me more than he should?

My surgeon has told me he would refund me minus the cost of my implants. I have mentor CPG 323 390cc implants. I would like to know how much they cost the surgeon to buy just so I know he isn't charging me more then he should.

Getting a refund on augmentation

is a very rare occurrence but I hope it will satisfy you for whatever reasons you have.  As for cost of the implants, most surgeon's have the cost listed on their estimates and if not, then you will have to ask the surgeon what he/she pays for his/her implants to find out whether you're getting a full refund or not.

Thank you for the question and unfortunately most surgeons pay different amounts for their implants based on how many they are buying from their supplier.  Each surgeon negotiates his own deal with either Mentor, Allergan or Sientra.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD