What would you recommend for my nose? (photos)

I feel like my nose is too big for the rest of my face. I think my nose is too wide and the bottom is too round . What kind of rhinoplasty would be best for me? And at what age? I am not bothered by the way it looks from the side view but from the front view it looks extremely bulbous and huge in general

Sculpting the Tip, Narrowing the Upper Part of the Nose

I would agree that on front view your nose appears large, especially the tip, and the profile looks nice, although minor modifications to give the profile a subtle slope would be an option. You have relatively thick skin, and that does place some limitations on the amount of sculpting achievable in the tip (changes to the tip cartilages will be softened by the draping of the overlying skin). Nevertheless, a rhinoplasty focusing on narrowing and sculpting the tip, but also including some narrowing of the upper part of the nose (which would require bone osteotomies) should give you a nice result.

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

DEAR ULKERMAMEDOVA24, I DO AGREE THAT YOUR NOSE CAN BE REFINED WITH RHINOPLASTY SURGERY TO HELP BALANCE YOUR FACIAL FEATURES AND ACCENTUATE YOUR OTHER BEAUTIFUL FACIAL CHARACTERISTICS. RHINOPLASTY ON FEMALE PATIENTS IS TYPICALLY PERFORMED ANY TIME AFTER THE AGE OF 16. DURING ON OFFICE CONSULTATION YOU CAN IMAGING PERFORMED WHICH WILL SHOW  YOU THE PROPOSED RESULTS, REVIEW YOUR SURGEONS BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS TO ENSURE NATURAL LOOKING RHINOPLASTY RESULTS. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU WILL NEED A PARENT TO ATTEND YOUR CONSULTATION WITH YOU. SEE SOME EXAMPLES OF ETHNIC RHINOPLASTY PATIENTS IN THE VIDEO ABOVE AND LINK BELOW. BEST REGARDS, MICHAEL V. ELAM, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty

I think your assessment of your nose is accurate; your tip or the bottom 1/3 of the nose is a bit wider looking. This is partly because your tip is bulbous but also because you have a slender face.  A rhinoplasty that entails narrowing the tip would be my recommendation for you.  It is very important that the narrowing of the tip does not affect your nasal breathing later on.  So, make sure you seek a surgeon who can balance the aesthetics with the function of the nose.  Finally, I would recommend to get the surgery not any earlier than age 16.  You would want to make sure that your nose and face have fully grown and that you are emotionally ready to undergo a change, no matter how big or small.  Good luck!

Sunny Park, MD, MPH
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Would you You Recommend for My Nose?

Your entire nose can be narrowed and your tip refined to give you a more feminine appearance that is proportional to your surrounding facial features. I frequently do rhinoplasty surgery on young ladies starting at age 15-16 when the nose is usually fully grown. Consult with experienced surgeons whose results you like.

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip and wide bridge.

Thank you for your photos and inquiry.  The base of your nasal bones and your tip are wide and unbalanced with the other features of your face.  A face-to-face examination by an expert in rhinoplasty surgery will enable formulation of a plan to better balance your nose in a natural appearing way.  I think that the potential for improvement is significant and when you are ready I would encourage you to consider proceeding.  Best wishes.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose with bulbous tip.

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose with bulbous tip. If done by A very experienced surgeon should give u a much more feminine and attractive nose  Look at before after photos and select a surgeon who does natural noses.

Rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose

The frontal profile demonstrates a wide nose and bulbous tip but with an excellent side profile. To narrow a wide nose requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones to narrow them. The bulbous tip is reduced with suture techniques and conservative cartilage removal applied to the nasal tip cartilages.  It is acceptable to undergo a rhinoplasty  at age 16  for females and age 18 for males. All of this can be accomplished with  a closed rhinoplasty approach by making all of the incisions on the inside of the nose. For many examples of bulbous tip reduction before-and-after's, please see the link and the video below

What would you recommend for my nose?

The appearance of your nose can be improved with an artistically performed rhinoplasty. What would be the best option and exact procedure would depend on an examination and discussion about desired outcome. No one ever "needs" a rhinoplasty. It is an elective procedure and only you can determine if your nasal features concern you enough to do something about improving the cosmetic appearance of your nose and whether it would be worthwhile. 
Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. Additional information about the procedure will help you decide if it is a procedure that you want to pursue.
Robert Singer, MD FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon