PRP+A cell for perfect but miniaturizing hair?

I am a fashion model, so I am more willing to spend money on hair treatments. I notice that my hair on my hairline is getting finer. I still look perfect, but I'm worried about hair loss in the future. Could prp+a cell minimize the damages caused by DHT? Or it just merely make the hair coarse and the damage by DHT is still the same?

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

Hair loss needs a formal evaluation to determine what is best.  PRP and progesterone do best in our practice combined with other therapies.  I suggest a formal consultation to determine what is best. Dr. Emer.