Which procedures should I consider to improve my eye + nose area? (Photos)

Hello. In addition to upper Blepharoplasty to treat the bags above my eyes, what other procedures would I benefit most from? I don't mind my appearance from the side, but from the front I feel like my nose doesn't fit my face and that my eyes have a 'tired' and unappealing look to them. I'd like to have a friendlier appearance. Any advice? So far been looking into Canthoplasty and Rhinoplasty Thanks for your time.

Rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery

A full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about two different surgical procedures. For more information and many examples of both eyelid surgery  and a rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below 

Blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty

I do think you have an angry, intense look which can be significantly improved with Botox in the brow area. An upper lid blepharoplasty will open your eyes. A closed rhinoplasty will soften your mid-face and correct the 'Beak' look.

Talmage Raine MD FACS 

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS

Which procedures should I consider to improve my eye + nose area?

The appearance of your nose can be improved with an artistically performed rhinoplasty and the eyes with a blepharoplasty. What would be the best option and exact procedures would depend on an examination and discussion about desired outcome.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do and how to do it based on limited two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive aesthetic surgery experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)  that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. Additional information about the procedure will help you decide if it is a procedure that you want to pursue.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid and Nose area

You certainly have some options, and it's worth having you see an eyelid and rhinoplasty expert. You can contact our office to get more info about blepharoplasty surgery. We also have a facial plastic surgeon in our office who is a rhinoplasty expert and you can see both of us at the same time for a consult to achieve your desired goals. Best of luck, Dr. Zoumalan 

Facial surgery

what you are requesting is best answered in an office free consultation as it would be interactive to have your feedback as to what you would like to look like and what can be done for you.  You would like to retain the massculne features which you have without doing procedures that would take that away from you by doing a nose surgery and eyelid surgery.  So my suggestion is to have an in person consultation and not just do surgery upon recommendation of a surgeon but based on what you truly would like to look like.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Rhinoplasty and upper eyelid blepharoplasty for a better airway an appearance

Rhinoplasty and upper eyelid blepharoplasty for a better airway an appearance. Your nose can be straightened and the hump removed if you would like.  this will give you a better airway. Your upper eyelid bags could be removed but I need to see better photographs. Have several consultations with very experienced rhinoplasty surgeons who do natural noses.