What procedures can be done to improve my appearance? (Photo)

I am looking into a nose job and lip enhancers already.

Facial procedures

it is McLean whether you would benefit from any facial surgery.  I think your facial features are fine although the photo gives only limited information.  Be careful, you will always find somebody willing to perform surgery on you.

Thank you for the question and at a complimentary consultation aided by digital photography you will literally be able to see what is and what is not possible with your face.  So go on some consults with experts in your area that use this technique.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Improving appearance for a young woman

I would discuss with my patients similar to yourself the option of cosmetic rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and possible buccal fat pad excision to refine your cheeks.  Other options include conservative placement of fillers to emphasize your cheekbones.  Discuss this with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon. Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD