What procedures should I get done on my face ? I want it to appear more feminine and thin, if that makes sense. (photo)

I feel like if my face appears so big , especially from the bottom half. I don't know how to explain it, but I don't like it. Do you know what this is called? It just appears so wide. I hate how I come out in photos. My nose I also feel is too wide for my face. It makes my eyes appear smaller. Would rhinoplasty help this? I would also like to improve my side profile. I think my lips are too small for my face. Oh and I also have an overbite.. I need an honest opinion. Help please.

Doctor Answers 2

Nasal and facial surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are an attractive young women.  Surgery could be considered to refine your nose. removal of your nasal hump, narrowing of your nasal bridge and refinement of your nasal tip could be considered.  You also could potentially benefit from a chin implant to enhance facial balance. Your lips are full and attractive and don't require enhancement.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 119 reviews

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive face.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive face. A rhinoplasty to refine your tip, remove the hump, narrow your bridge etc. will not only make your nose prettier but will make your eyes "softer" as well. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results. 

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.