Which procedure should I get done first? (photo)

I have a drooping columella, and I want to get a nose job to correct it but when my columella doesn't droop so low the area between my lip and nose will be pretty large, I am also unhappy with the size of my lips and wish they were more full, so I was exploring the option of a lip lift aswell. I am dead set on the Doctor I want doing my nose and I am exploring my options for the lip lift. Also considering a jaw implant. Is there any specific order this should be done? Thanks

Rhinoplasty

Your photo really doesn't give me much information.  In general however, the lip lift is not a real good operation at all.  As far as the chin implant is concerned, some surgeons like doing them and others do not.  It will really depend on the opinion of the individual surgeon.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty for hanging columella

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish reducing the drooping and hanging columella.  It is important to perform nasal surgery first before any lip surgery.  Temporary fillers can be performed in the lips to make them more full.  Performing a chin implant may be necessary, but only after a full set of facial photographs are presented, especially from the side profile.  

Rhinoplasty and lip lift?

A rhinoplasty and chin implant will balance your face. A lip lift can be done at the same time but if you have to choose do the chin implant before the lip lift. Choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural work. 

Multiple facial procedures

Thank you for the question and as you have selected your surgeon for the nose you should ask his opinion on the order as they actually all could be done at the same time.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Sequence of Lip Lift and Rhinoplasty

You can have both procedures done at the same time so you need only one procedure and recovery.  Discuss this option with your surgeon.