Is there a procedure that treats skin discoloration?

My buttcrack (for lack of a better word...) and a little bit of my cheeks are brown-colored, and I am white. Is there any kind of procedure that will fix this? It's super embarrassing

Doctor Answers 1

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

I suggest posting photos and seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for an in person evaluation.  This can be improved with a combination of skin care, lasers, and peels.  Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.