What is the best procedure to get rid of stomach cellulite?

I am 22 years old and I have really bad cellulite all over my stomache. I heard about cellulaze,cellefina, and velashape. Which one is the most effective or is there another procedure out there that works way better??? I'm also considering getting a bbl so how long would I have to wait to do any procedure on my stomach???

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina Provides Improvement In Cellulite That Lasts

Hello and thank-you for your question!

Cellfina is the latest break though for the treatment of cellulite. Cellfina targets the fibrous bands which are the source of the dimpling in cellulite. It is most effective for the treatment of deep dimples and depressions of the buttocks and back of the thighs. It is less effective in the treatment of generalized waviness. Cellfina is a minimally invasive treatment performed in the office. We are seeing an extremely high level of satisfaction for our patients treated with Cellfina. The investigational studies for Cellfina have just been released and have shown an impressive patient satisfaction rate of 85% at 3 months, 94% at one year and 96% at 2 years. This is a very exciting solution for the many women who suffer from the embarrassment of cellulite.

Cellfina has received FDA clearance for the treatment of cellulite of the buttocks and back of the thighs. In these ares cellulite is frequently isolated dimple. Cellfina is less effective for treatment of the cobblestone appearance or generalized waviness seen with skin laxity. We are currently expanding our indications to treat isolated dimples other areas, incluning abdomen,lateral thigh and inner thighs. With time, further studies will be completed to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of Cellfina in other areas.

Best Regards, Andrew Lyos, MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Cellulite on the stomach.

Velashape is an excellent treatment for you. With cutting edge technology, the Velashape III uses Radio Frequency, Infared, and Vacuum suction to lift and smooth your cellulite away! I recommend doing a series of 4-6. You'll come once a week. Exercise after each treatment and drink plenty of water in the 4 days prior and post procedure. (1/2 your body weight in fluid ounces is ideal.)

I hope this helps you

#cellulite  #bellyfat   #waittime 

Treating Cellulite

Cellfina has a 96 percent patient satisfaction rate at two years.  The procedure is safe and effective to treat mild to moderate cellulite.  Locate a provider who has Celfina in your area and get a consult to see if you are a candidate.

BBL and Tummy tuck at the same time

Brazilian Buttocks Lift and tummy tuck surgery can be combined successfully. Please see example below. Please make a consultation to discuss details and cost of surgery.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

There are many options. I have found that VASER lipo with cellfina surgically works great.  Long term Zwave with venus legacy or velashape as maintenance.  I suggest you see a body sculpting expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.