What procedure do you think would be best for me? I'm 30, no children. I had lipo done to my abdomen (Photo)

one year ago I had liposuction done to my abdomen and you can see it was aggressive now I'm left with some loose skin and wondering if I would be a good candidate for any non surgical procedures I've looked up thermage and other lazer options please help I would like to be able to wear a bikini again

Doctor Answers 3

Thermage CPT vs Ultherapy

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dear patient, It is difficult to see the level of irregularities from a 2 dimensional photo.
Generally speaking if there are a lot of fatty deposits left behind Ultera and Thermage will not help alot.
Having said that if the dimpling is from loose skin Thermage CPT and Ulthera will help tighten the skin.
Dr Daviod R.

Los Angeles Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 50 reviews

Coolsculpting to fix Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

We have had a great deal of success fixing bad liposuction with Coolsculpting.  There is a small adaptor that can be used non surgically to correct these defects.  This is an advanced technique so please consult a board certified dermatologist who is an expert in Coolsculpting.  Best, Dr. Green

VASER REVISION Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
this has to be seen in person.  its hard to tell but it appears you could have a revision procedure with fat grafting to get a smooth hi def or athletic look based on your shape.  If you have too much skin/looseness you may need skin removal at the same time , but likely a HI DEF procedure will give you the shape you are looking for.  Check out my IG, facebook, and youtube.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 204 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.