I'm looking for the best price for Breast implants?

I'm planing to get silicon breast implants in the next couple of months. Looking for the best prices I live in Hollywood ca.

Breast Augmentation - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Breast implant price

Breast implant pricing will vary according to your location, chosen implants, operating room fees, and estimated time. It is important to have an in-office consultation to discuss your goals with your surgeon so you can have a safe and effective surgery which is also within your budget. Keep in mind that there are additional costs outside of surgery including time off from work, medications, operative testing, among other things which will ultimately determine your final cost. Hope this helps!!

Johnson C. Lee MD Plastic Surgery 

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Breat Augment

Yes, I think it's always a good idea to go for low bid on health care. You know that's a joke, right? Low bid doctors are bidding low for a reason, they are having trouble getting patients. Ask yourself why that is.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Be Careful

I would recommend that you be careful in trying to select your plastic surgeon based on the one who offers the lowest price. You have to ask yourself, why this surgeon needs to lower their fee lower than everybody else in order to get your business. The busier, more skilled plastic surgeons may command a higher price on the front end. In my opinion, your risks for complications, which may add to your overall costs, will be more with the cut rate surgeon. I hope that's helpful.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

For the best prices

you have to simply call offices and ask for their 'all inclusive pricing' that would include OR, anesthesia, surgeon fees, implants, and lab so you can compare numbers yourself.  Some office's are very reluctant to give this information out as well.  And if you really want to get the best pricing possible, practices that are not as busy can be approached with a fixed number you have and they can decide if they want to accept you as a patient for that fee... but realize they could refuse and you would have to keep looking.  Some surgeons like to say you get what you pay for, but some savvy patients can truly find deals if they are diligent in their searches or willing to travel.

Curtis Wong, MD

Best Price for Implants

The total cost of surgery will depend upon the type of anesthesia, skill found and experience of the surgeon. There’ll be regional differences. Approximate costs can be found on realself.com, and other websites such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Payment plans can be offered through Care Credit, local banks, credit cards, and other companies such as Prosper.  Some plans have 12-18 months interest free.

I'm looking for the best price for Breast implants

I appreciate your question, but you should rephrase it to be "I'm looking for the best Breast Implant Surgeon".

Of course you should consider price, but not at the expense of picking an experienced Plastic Surgeon who will give you the results your looking for.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast augmentation

Thank you for the question and I would go on complimentary consultations with experts in the area, compare recommendations, fees and photos and find your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD