Is the best presbyopia treatment Kamra Inlay?

Kamra Inlay is a Good Solution for Presbyopia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Kamra Inlay is a good solution for presbyopia, as is Raindrop inlay, and Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE). Even SBK LASIK is a good alternative for some patients, although in the case of LASIK, only one eye is corrected, leaving them with monovision. 

Each method has advantages over the other. The best way to find out which solution is right for you is through a comprehensive examination. I would never recommend one over the other without knowing specific details about your medical history, age, lifestyle factors, vision history, and fully mapping your eye anatomy. However, I can say that once they've been fully vetted and found to be candidates for a procedure, our patients have had fantastic results with each of these.

Saint Louis Ophthalmologist

Kamra Inlay for Presbyopia

Kamra inlay is one of a few options for near vision correction. It is my personal procedure of choice for presbyopia.  Some of the reasons I like it are:  It is reversible. It can be left in even when you have a cataract . It can be performed even if you had LASIK or PRK several years ago. It  does not change the shape of your cornea. It can be performed at the same time as LASIK.

Jean Keamy, MD
Westborough Ophthalmologist