Post Menopausal Lipo? (Photo)

Hello, I'm 50 and post menopausal. I've noticed that I've gained weight. Predominately in my abdomen, sides, and lower back. Tighs are bigger and my butt is heading south. Doctors, what are your recommendations and what is the average price for. Thank you for your time, W

Go for amazing results with VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, ultrasound, fat grafting

You look like you would be a candidate for liposuction. I recommend a hi definition procedure of the abdomen, flanks and back. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction.  I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Post Menopausal Lipo?

You can have a dramatic change with liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back, bra rolls, and thighs and a bit of fat transfer to the buttocks.

2 liposuctions for $14,000 done just a day apart can change a person's look dramatically.

I would lipo the full abdomen and hips in 1 procedure and then a day later do the inner/outer thighs, lower buttocks and knees. Each one would be around $7000 for quality work and easy to undergo with you getting back to work 2 days later and back to the gym in 1 week.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction

Thank you for your photos. You look like you could be a good candidate for liposuction to help improve the contours of your body. It is important to have an in-office examination to determine what procedures you would need for the safest and most effective results. If liposuction is done, the fat can also be harvested and purified to be grafted into your buttocks for a subtle lift and more youthful round shape. Once the procedures are determined, prices can be better calcuated which factor in the type of procedure, time in the operating room, and anesthesia fees. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Liposuction after menopause

It is not uncommon to hear patients say that sometime around menopause their fat deposits have grown.  You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction as you are at a good weight and have isolated areas of concern. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. The person doing the surgery is more important than the myriad ways that are used to distinguish what type of liposuction is done. Best wishes.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Post Menopausal Lipo?

Your photos suggest that you do have excess fat storage that could be sculpted and reduced with liposuction WD.  I would evaluate you for treatment of your trunk and thighs.  Select a certified plastic surgeon and have a face to face consultation for a discussion of details and expenses.  Good luck and enjoy your results!

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Recommendations for a better looking body

Based on what you describe and your pictures you appear to be a great candidate for liposuction have your full abdomen and back.

If you're up for it fat to transfer to your buttocks would hyper feminize your figure beyond what liposuction alone could do.

I would consider leaving your thighs alone but you could consider having some treatment there as well.

I suggest having several in person consultations with board-certified plastic surgeon's who have expertise in both liposuction and fat transfer procedures.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD