Can PMMA shots be removed and how do I know that this is what was injected in my buttocks?

Two years ago I received what was said to be PMMA shots in my buttocks and had no problem at all but recently I feel soreness and my right cheek feels warm, stiff and my leg is starting to hurt too all the way to my toes. I have no discoloration, bumps or marks but I am very scared. What should I do and who should I see? Can this be removed, how can I find out if it even was real PMMA?

PMMA / Artefill Injections Into Buttock

The only way to know what was injected is to do a formal biopsy and sending it to a lab.  Redness can be calmed down with steroid injections/prednisone and oral antibiotics (ie minocycline).  Best, Dr. Emer.