Help! Do I have a pigeon chest? Are these my final results? Will I have cleavage? Breasts are pointy from every angle (Photo)

I had BA 10 weeks ago I'm very unhappy with my almost final results 36A to 650 HPsilicone.I can't go bra less I because my breast are so point and spacey. I can not even create any clevage with a bra because I was told I have a "pigeon chest" & clevage , was what I wanted& instead I still look flat chested if you look at me forward I can't push my breast together much I push the middle of my chest I do still have to push to feel my chest bone, any possible chance it's swelling will it go away

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-