Are there any Picoway or Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal Dermatologists in Los Angeles or Southern California ? (photos)

I am looking for the best Dermatologist Doctors in Los Angeles Area or Southern California Area that offer Picoway or PIcosure Laser Tattoo Removal ? I have a kind of large back tattoo I want removed.I went for one session and I do not think they did it right, I have huge blisters and i think they used too high of laser and not sure what laser they used exactly..Can any dermatologists help or any advice if this looks normal and if I should continue to go there?

Redness/Blisters after Tattoo Removal--Laser Tattoo Removal, Takes a series of treatments

Thank you, Dr. Weiner. Some redness and blisters post treatment is normal and your picture looks typical. Keep in mind that tattoo takes a series of treatments, so some irritation is expected.  I suggest you follow the course of treatments. Best, Dr. Emer

PicoWay or PicoSure in Los Angeles Area?

Hello, I know that you can go on the manufacture's website and "find a provider" on the Candela/Syneron website (PicoWay), I'm sure that you can also go on the website for Cynosure and do the same.

Good Luck!

Mark A. Blair, MD
Phoenix Dermatologic Surgeon

Pico lasers in SoCal

I'm pretty sure that Dr. Emer has the Picoway laser. He is in Beverly Hills. You will like him. He's one of the top derms in the country.

Steven F. Weiner, MD