Can these photos show whether the doctor used metal parts vs absorbable material for my cheek/zygoma reduction 7 years ago?

I recently had this x ray taken at the dentist's. Does it include my entire zygoma bone? If the doctor had used metal parts in my surgery (I underwent general anesthesia) would it have surely shown in these photos?

Can these photos show whether the doctor used metal parts

No, these photos can not. These photos are of a panorex for examining the mandible. They do not show the inferior orbital rim which is the most common location micro plates and screws would be when used to stabilize a tripod fracture.

Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon