Paying for BBL. Is this the only option for payments on surgical procedures?

I've been researching payment options, what have you guys experienced with credit line such as care credit, etc? Is this the only option for payments on surgical procedures?

Financing Your Surgery?

Thank you for your question! There are many different financing options such as, Care Credit, Prosper, and United Health Financing.  Look into what plastic surgeons offer in each practice.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

As with all cosmetic procedures, fees should be paid prior to surgery. CC and Alpheon are the more popular ones.Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Financing for plastic surgery

There are numerous financing companies available for helping to finance your plastic surgery, CareCredit is one of the most well known. You can look into Alpheon financing as well.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL pricing and financing

We provide two options to our patients which are 6 months pay out with no interest and no down payment through Care Credit and Alphaeon Credit.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Most offices offer financing options such as Care Credit or Alphaeon.  The patient care coordinator should be able to help answer any questions you may have. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon