What part of face would Ultherapy be performed for brow lift?

I've called a few doctors to get an idea of pricing for the brow lift with ultherapy & was told something different w/each practice. One said they only do it on forehead above brow, another said they do the upper face to lift the brow & another said they also go over eyelid a little bit. Each differs in pricing but I want to know which one would lift the brow and the eyelid? Thank you

Ultherapy and brow- lid lift- video shows you how its done.

It really depends on your face, and the areas that need treatment. In my case I needed lid and to a certain extent brow elevation. The video shows where I got Ultherapy and the before and after results. For women, I usually combine this with Botox, but also with fillers in the brow are and forehead to lift (this is an advanced procedure, so make sure you see a Board certified specialist). The best results are obtained if the whole eye area is address - as I describe in detail in the video. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Patient Goals

Thank you for your question. The best treatment path, including the placement of Ultherapy, depends on the patient's starting point and their goals. In some cases, we combine Ultherapy treatments with injectibles or cosmetic fillers to achieve the goal and enhance results. 

Jennifer Levine, MD

Ultherapy for Brow Lift

Ultherapy to lift the brow is performed right above the eyebrow on the forehead.  Ultherapy works by administering ultrasound energy in the form of heat to specific depths of skin and muscle with precise ultrasound guidance, which causes tissue tightening and collagen production. When the tissue is tightened above the brow, the brow is lifted. Ultherapy can be used not only to lift the brow, but also to treat wrinkled skin on the forehead.  If the Ultherapist is experienced, they may place the transducer right below the brow bone as well.  The amount of energy a person needs to lift their brows is different based on age, skin, and current laxity.  I suggest you find a practice that is very experienced in Ultherapy. 

Laurie A. Casas, MD, FACS

Ultherapy brow lift is great with Botox

We like to customize our Ultherapy treatments to the patient.  We could have different costs depending on the size and location of the area of concern.  Men may need a broader area treated than women and older patients may need the lateral crow's feet area treated as well for best result.  Combining Ultherapy with Botox brow lift and Thermage eyelid treatment can give surgical type results.....with no down time!  

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

Ulthera to lift the brow

Typically, Ulthera is performed on the forehead to lift the brow and lid.  An experienced provider will customize the treatment based upon your anatomy and specific concerns.  Ulthera is not normally performed on the actual eyelid because the skin is too thin.  However, sometimes the area just under the brow bone may be treated for additional lift.  The great thing about Ulthera is the ultrasound allows an experienced provider to visualize the treatment area to ensure the safest and most effective treatment.  We have seen excellent results in our practice when Ulthera is used to lift the brow.

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Best Ultherapy Eyebrow Lift and Cost

Hi nssvintage,You would be best served to consult with an expert Ultherapy physician.  I would examine you and let you know what would be the best treatment for you.  In my practice each patient is taken care of on an individual basis rather than every patient gets the same cookie cutter treatment.  The cost will vary depending the extent of area treated.  In general to just elevate your eyebrows, the area above each brow is treated for as little as $350-$400 in a 15 minute office treatment.  Results are usually seen within the first 3-4 weeks and continue to improve over a 6 to 9 month period.  Choose your treating physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy for Brow Lift

We treat the entire upper face with Ultherapy to lift the brows and open up the eyes. However, using combination treatments will often get better brow lifting results than using Ultherapy alone. I wouldn't be too hung up on price. The experience of the provider is far more important. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Which part of face treated with Ultherapy for brow lift?

The area of the face that is treated with Ultherapy to lift the brow is above the brow.  I would not recommend treating eyelids, as the skin is too thin there for the treatment.  When the brow is lifted, it can also then help to lift the upper eyelid.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon