Who are some of the best otoplasty and/or earlobe reduction surgeons in Los Angeles and San Francisco?

I would like to get my earlobes reduced, and perhaps an otoplasty in a year or two. Many of the photos I see in doctor's photo albums are subtle earlobe reductions. However, I would like 3/4 of an inch removed. Do you have any recommendations?

Who are some of the best otoplasty and/or earlobe reduction surgeons

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest that you start with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to find the offices of board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Generally speaking, the  repair of the stretched or pierced ear lobes is a great procedure that can restore the ear lobe to a “normal” appearance". The resulting scar is most often very fine.  Care must be taken during this procedure to avoid reducing the size of the ear and/or creating a notch/ depressed appearance in the area of the rim of the ear lobe.   It is usually done under local anesthesia, with minimal discomfort and recovery time;  it is associated with a very high patient satisfaction rate.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. 

Earlobe Reduction and otoplasty

I would be happy to help. Feel free to look up videos of both procedures and before and after pictures on my website.

My best, 

Dr. N

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD