What are my options for nasolabial folds? (Photo)

I'm a 27 years old male and I've noticed that my nasolabial folds are slightly starting to deepen and I would like treatment before it gets worse. I would like to know what are my options, price and risks. Thank you!

Nasolabial folds

The area called the nasolabial fold has been a very popular area to fill with all types of dermal fillers. Today, more attention is paid to the cheeks and midface which is directly above the nasolabial fold. When the cheeks are augmented with a robust dermal filler like Voluma or Restylane Lyft, it can diminish the depth of the nasolabial fold and decrease the need for filler in this area. With the aging process and gravity, the nasolabial fold can deepen. By repositioning the cheek fat back to a more normal youthful position, the effects can leave the nasolabial fold looking more natural. Talk to your cosmetic surgeon about the cheeks and midface  first todetermine if there is a deficiency there. Both Voluma and Restylane Lyft are reversible fillers so the risks are minimal if you are not satisfied with the results.