Do I have the option for a non surgical rhinoplasty to align nostrils? (Photo)

I had a first rhinoplasty that left my nose with scar tissue on my left tip of the nose so I had a revision rhinoplasty and was told that I had too much scar tissue and it could not be removed. I still have scar tissue on my left side while my right side is normal but seems collapsed. Can I apply fillers to my right side to align the nostrils? Or will cortisone injections on the left side align the nostrils?

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty to Correct Tip Asymmetry

I'm sorry you've not had a better result with your previous rhinoplasty procedures but I still feel the best solution is a tip revision with cartilage grafts to improve symmetry and provide support. I don't like fillers in the tip which are temporary and are very challenging when injected into thick scar tissue.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nostril asymmetry after rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question and photos.  The good news about non-surgical rhinoplasty is that the cost is relatively low, there is little to no downtime, and that it goes away on its own if you don't like it or it doesn't achieve the results that you want.  With that said, I suspect that using fillers will be difficult to accomplish the nostril correction that you desire.  The cartilage in that area needs to be reshaped or supported more to accomplish the same convexity as in the other side.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Nostril asymmetry after rhinoplasty

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD