Options for sagging breasts - I want to get breast augmentation.

However the surgeon suggested that I need a big lift with scar around my nipples. I do not want to have scars on my nipple. From reading several reviews if get breast augmentation without lift, the breasts may look ugly. Do I have any other options for breast lift without scar?

Breast lift

I understand your concerns against having incisions.  There are breast lift techniques that usually produce better scarring.  Also, you should post photos for more specific response.
Good luck,
Ary Krau MD FACS

Options for Sagging Breasts

Actually, a Breast Lift with the Implants may be something to consider.
One of the primary intentions of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis). This can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired.
Additionally, an implant with lift may be useful to re-position the nipples which may have been affected by ptosis or drooping, and, restore volume in the breast tissue which has been lost due to sagging. #FatGrafting is another option to using #breastimplants and requires a small amount of liposuction to obtain the fat which is the prepared and transferred to the breast. A hybrid operation may use both an implant and fat to provide the best contours of the lifted breast.
Combining a #BreastLift with a #BreastAugmentation is called #MastopexyAugmentation.
Altogether, the surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the nipple and areolae of the desired size and correct heightmay also be addressed.

I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift; which involve more significant #scarring. The #nipple-areola complex can be repositioned higher, the excess skin is removed, and the breasts are reshaped in a pleasing contour and in a more normal position.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast Lifts

There is no way to lift breasts without scars. Your fear of scars, although not uncommon, are unwarranted. Women who have had breast lifts and have complaints are 10 times more likely to complain about shape then scars. And those complaints about shape are almost always more troubling to the patient than complaints about scaring.  

Go to a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in all forms of cosmetic breast surgery. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question.  If your nipple is below the fold underneath your breast and you have breast implants without a lift then you risk a snoopy deformity.  To understand please read below:

Breast implants alone or breast lift with implants?

Thanks for your question.  Many patients wish to only have breast implants placed but for some it would be inappropriate without an accompanying breast lift.  You might seek more than one opinion but keep in mind that just placing breast implants alone in some patients accentuates their droopiness and would be aesthetically undesirable.  For most patients the incisions following an uplift are not invisible but are acceptable considering the trade off benefits.  Some rare patients do however heal with prominent scars and this is a risk that you would need to accept.If you are only slightly droopy a Benelli uplift with a circular incision alone may be acceptable but this is a decision that you have to make after reviewing before-and-after photos of other patients with your surgeon.  Good luck to you in making your decision and enjoy your results.  The video above may be helpful to you in making a decision.Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast lifts and scarring - the risks and the benefits

All breast lifts involve incisions around the nipples, and some in other parts of the breast as well, depending on how much droop is present.

Every surgery is a balance, the tradeoffs vs the benefits you get.

An experienced plastic surgeon can guide you through the decision process.

Surgery is not for everybody.

Brent Moelleken, MD

All formal breast lifts require scars, and always around the nipples. However we have no idea what you look like or if you need a lift. I see patients frequently that have been told they need a lift, I disagreed, and the patients were very happy with the results of their augmentation. Easy for you to check. Put a ruler under your breasts in the fold and look in a mirror. If your nipple is near the top edge of the ruler a lift might help. If the nipple is below the top edge of the ruler a lift is necessary. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Lift

In order to decrease skin laxity you would certainly require a full breast lift if you have grade 3 skin laxity. Without photos it is impossible to tell your specific situstioon

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS