2nd opinion after capsulorraphy and Breast augmentation? (photos)

I had a BA revision about 3 weeks ago, went from over to under, I love the size and shape of my new chest, it is what I wanted but it is in fact asymmetric.I've been wearing a bandeau recommended by my doctor on day 5 after surgery. Even if I do trust my doctor, I was thinking to get a second opinion. I know that implant settles at different rates but what if the capsulorraphy was made tighter on one side than the other ? I'm getting worried about my chest being even sooner or later.

2nd opinion

An examining physician is needed.  Reviewing photos online is not the way to render a 2nd opinion.  Find a PS who will give you the answers you asking for.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry

Thank you for the question and the photos and I see the reason for your concern and I would express those concerns to my surgeon.  You are still early post op but ideally both implants should be sitting at the same height.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

2nd opinion after capsulorraphy and Breast augmentation?

Congratulations on your recent surgery. Given your history, I understand your concerns.Unfortunately, online consultations will not be that helpful to you. It's also too early to judge your results. Try to be patient and stay in close contact with your surgeon. Implants settle over the course of 2-6 months.

Given your history, your concerns are certainly understandable.  Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful reassurance; it is  simply too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed ( and to be concerned about asymmetry).  Although easier said than done, ongoing patience is necessary; I do not believe that if "second opinion" will add much at this point.  Best wishes for an outcome that you'll be pleased with long-term.

Post op BBA site change

Thank you for your question and photos. For only being three weeks out from surgery, I think you look excellent. A site change from over the muscle to under the muscle can be a challenging procedure. It looks like your surgeon did an excellent job. At three weeks postop, you still have significant healing and settling to do. Small asymmetries are very common and I suspect you will settle down beautifully. I suggest you continue with your surgeon's instructions regarding wearing the bandeau and postop activity. It can take up to six months for the final appearance to be reached. Have patience, as I believe you will be very pleased with results. Best regards.